A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjum Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjum Khan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjum Khan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjum Khan MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anjum Khan practice?
- Dr. Anjum Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjum Khan practices Otolaryngology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Otolaryngologists.