A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjum Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjum Qureshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjum Qureshi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Qureshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjum G Qureshi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjum G. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Anjum Qureshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anjum Qureshi practices Family Medicine near Newport, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Monett, MO and Springfield, MO.
See Newport Primary Care Doctors.