A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjum Razzaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjum Razzaque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzaque graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Razzaque has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjum Razzaque MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjum Razzaque practice?
- Dr. Anjum Razzaque has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjum Razzaque practices Internal Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
See O Fallon Internists.