A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ank Nijhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ank Nijhawan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijhawan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nijhawan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ank Elisabeth Nijhawan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ank E. Nijhawan practice?
- Dr. Ank Nijhawan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ank Nijhawan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.