Learn more about Dr. Anke Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anke Hacker, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hacker
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anke Hacker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hacker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anke Hacker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anke Hacker practice?
- Dr. Anke Hacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anke Hacker practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Onancock, VA.
See Norfolk Primary Care Doctors and Norfolk Internists.