Dr. Anke Young MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Simply the Best!
Kind, compassionate, very knowledgeable, does excellent work

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Ott Young is truly the best! From the moment I met her I felt she truly cared about helping me and making me feel good again. She is amazing with breast reconstruction!

May 19th, 2015
Excellent doctor

March 5th, 2015
As soon as I met her I knew why she's so great!

April 6th, 2013
There is no better doctor. She understands what a woman wants and how to help her regain her self esteem and confidence after having your breasts removed. There is a connection she has with her patience that a male doctor could not relate to. She fixed my reconstruction that was a mess from another plastic surgeon. I will always be grateful to her. She's worth every penny!

March 12th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Ott is a great doctor ! She is really caring ! Dr. Ott is always there for me. The work she has done is great No other doctor is as great as her! She is the best doctor in the world!

February 22nd, 2013
Dr.Ott is wonderful !!!!!!!
Dr. Ott always cares for me she makes me happy and comfortable . She does a great job !! She is always there to help me I love her!!! I trust her more than any doctor in the world! If you are looking for a great, wonderful , and caring doctor Dr. Ott is the right Doctor for you!

February 4th, 2013
Simply the best in every way!
Dr ott is a wonderful doctor with skilled hands and much compassion! She removed over 8 cm from my rt breast along with dr. Pronovost and followed with breast reduction surgery. Every dr who has seen my breast - any once you have had cancer everyone takes a peek! - comments on how wonderful it looks. Can wait for my complete reconstruction in April. I will be sure to give another f/u review. God bless you dr ott! There will be a place for you with the angels!

April 5th, 2012
Dr. Ott is an angel!
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009. Dr. Ott performed my reconstruction. First she tried the expander but I got an infection and she had to remove it. Then she performed the flap from my stomach to reconstruct a new breast and next week I go in for the final surgery where she gives the other breast a lift and makes a nipple for the reconstructed one. I am so greatful to Dr. Ott and her associates. Never did I have any fears or concerns about any of the surgerys. I trusted her completely with everything and I could not imagine having a different Dr. That is why I say she is an angel. I am so greatful for all she has done for me and I feel extremely lucky to have met her.

June 3rd, 2011
love her...
dr ott is fabulous. she removed an over 5cm tumor from my right breast, did a breast reduction surgery and my breast looks fabulous..kind and compassionate

April 18th, 2011
An amazing doctor and person
Dr. Ott-Young is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. She is warm, caring and a highly skilled surgeon. Having had a mastectomy with a few complications, she was there for me 100% and more. I can't thank her enough for everything so far, but I still have to go through reconstruction which I'm completely at ease with knowing she'll be there doing her miracle work. I was so lucky when I got referred to her and I would recommend her highly.

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Ott-Young, is a brilliant ,highly skilled surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. Carrying, sensitive and generous individual, with focus on patient satisfactions. As a plastic and reconstructive surgeon she puts a lot of emphasis on making women feel whole and attractive again after their battle with cancer. I can only wish that there are more surgeons like Dr. Ott-Young available to women, as she is truly unique in her efforts to make women feel beautiful again.