A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankhnu Uaskhem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankhnu Uaskhem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uaskhem graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uaskhem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uaskhem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ankhnu D. Uaskhem practice?
Dr. Ankhnu Uaskhem practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.