A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankie Marie Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankie Marie Amos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankie Marie Amos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Amos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankie Marie Amos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ankie Marie Amos practice?
- Dr. Ankie Marie Amos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankie Marie Amos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.