A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankie Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankie Amos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankie Amos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Amos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankie Amos MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ankie Amos practice?
- Dr. Ankie Amos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ankie Amos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.