A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankie Marie Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankie Marie Amos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amos
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Amos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankie Marie Amos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Amos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankie Marie Amos MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ankie Marie Amos practice?
- Dr. Ankie Marie Amos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankie Marie Amos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.