A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankila Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankila Chandran is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Chandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankila Sharavati Chandran DO and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ankila S. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Ankila Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankila Chandran practices Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Psychiatrists.