A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankila Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankila Chandran is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Chandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankila Sharavati Chandran DO and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ankila S. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Ankila Chandran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ankila Chandran practices Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Psychiatrists.