A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ankila Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ankila S. Chandran practice?
Dr. Ankila Chandran practices Psychiatry near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Stratford Psychiatrists.