A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankit Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankit Shah, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit A Shah FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankit A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ankit Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ankit Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.