A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankit Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankit Shah, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit A Shah FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankit A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ankit Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ankit Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.