A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankit Patel, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Patel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit Bhanu Patel DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankit B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ankit Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ankit Patel practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.