A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit Dilip Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ankit D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ankit Patel has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Ankit Patel practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.