Dr. Ankit Mehta MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Boston, MA

4.9

April 10th, 2017
The surgical proceedure I had was a posterior laminectomy on vertebrae C2 through L1 that was a result of an auto accident where I was rear-ended by someone. Dr Mehtavis a fantastic Doctor,. He takes time to explain procedure, recovery, and post surgery care. Answers all questions and makes you feel at ease when discussing concerns. His office staff was also great.
The surgical proceedure I had was a posterior laminectomy on vertebrae C2 through L1 that was a result of an auto accident. I was rear-ended by someone and had a severe whiplash. Dr Mehtavis a fantastic Doctor,. He takes time to explain procedure, recovery, and post surgery care. He answers all questions in detail and makes you feel at ease when discussing concerns. His office staff was also great. They assisted us in getting all of our insurance approved. Many people told me don't go to Hobart hospital and said I should go to Chicago or another large provider but I don't think one could find a better surgeon or staff.

October 29th, 2016
I would definitely recommend him to friend OR foe!

February 22nd, 2016
He was referred by a surgery nurse after other surgeon canceled surgery.Best bedside manner I've ever seen in a dr.and truly a compassionate guy!He explained everything till you understood and took all the time for questions and answers!