A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit Patel DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankit Patel practice?
- Dr. Ankit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankit Patel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.