A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankit Patel DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankit Patel practice?
- Dr. Ankit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankit Patel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.