A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankita Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kadakia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankita S Kadakia MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ankita S. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Ankita Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankita Kadakia practices Infectious Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.