A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankita Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankita S Kadakia MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ankita S. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Ankita Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankita Kadakia practices Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.