Dr. Ankita Modi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ankita Modi?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ankita Modi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 15th, 2014

Good mom

I really loved this doctor. Apparently, she has moved on from Tri County Pediatrics but she was great! My son has severe asthma and I knew anytime we would go in she would treat him like her own and even "fuss" at me in a nice way- to teach me how important it was to do certain things for my asthmatic son. She never batted an eye if she was concerned about his health to admit him into the hospital. That gave me courage to always stand up for my kids' health. If I find her at another office, I am sure to follow. She was very loving, thorough, and gentle. Dr. Modi was the best pediatrician I have taken my two and four year olds to.

May 16th, 2016