Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankur Bant
Dr. Ankur Bant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Dickson, TN and Sun City, AZ (and 3 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Bant is affiliated with TriStar Horizon Medical Center, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and North Side Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ankur Bant has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Ankur Bant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Hamed Abbaszadegan
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi
Dr. Peter Mckellar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi47
Dr. Gregory Chu
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi18