A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankur Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankur G Shah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ankur G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ankur Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ankur Shah practices Internal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Internists.