A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankur Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ankur G. Shah practice?
Dr. Ankur Shah practices Internal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Internists.