Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankur Gosalia
Dr. Ankur Gosalia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wexford, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Gosalia is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, West Penn Hospital and Transitional Infant Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Ankur Gosalia has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ankur Gosalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.
Dr. Ann Thompson
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology
Sewickley, PA 0.57 mi42
Dr. Laima Bendel
Sewickley, PA 0.57 mi31
Dr. Christina Klufas
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wexford, PA 0.72 mi28