Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankur Jain
Dr. Ankur Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA, Long Beach, CA 90806 and 2801 Atlantic Avenue. Dr. Jain has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ankur Jain has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ankur Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Rupalkunverba Gohil
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0 mi9
Dr. Shilpa Jain
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Honolulu, HI 0 mi13
Dr. Danelo Canete
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi53