A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankur Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach, CA 90806
- 2801 Atlantic Avenue
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankur Jain MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ankur Jain practice?
- Dr. Ankur Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankur Jain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Gastroenterologists.