A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankur Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankur M Parikh MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ankur M. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Ankur Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ankur Parikh practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.