A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankur Puri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankur Puri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Puri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Binghampton General Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- United Health Services Hospital-Binghamton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankur Puri MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ankur Puri practice?
- Dr. Ankur Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankur Puri practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Clairton, PA.
See Clairton Internists, Clairton Pulmonologists, Clairton Critical Care Practitioners, and Clairton Sleep Medicine Doctors.