A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ankur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ankur Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ankur Shah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ankur Manilal Shah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ankur M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ankur Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ankur Shah practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.