Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankur Shah
Dr. Ankur Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center of Washington County and Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ankur Shah has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ankur Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.