Dr. Ankush Chhabra MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Torrance, CA

4.8

May 12th, 2017
Seemed uninterested
Per letter received was told to be there at 8:30 am for 9am appt. However office sign stated open 9am and door locked. About 8:40 I knocked on the door and office assistant let me in to wait but told me they open at 9. Front office ladies were very nice. However Dr Chhabra very unfriendly. Never smiled. Wasn't interested in me as a new patient His body language was extremely slow and very lathargic. I seriously thought he was on some kind of medication. I waited 30 days for this appointment and was very disappointed. I would not recommend him to any family or friends.

January 18th, 2014
a very Good Dr
I highly recommend this Dr he know and check your health record s an strive to make the best decision for your medical needs great bed side manners He LISTEN to you

September 30th, 2013
exercellant dr
I highly recomend he is very knowgable explain his medical plane to you in terms that you can understand proud to say he is my heart dr

May 27th, 2013
A wonderful, thorough medical practitioner. A rarity, these days, especially in HMO's.

September 21st, 2010
Yery impressed with his intensive and caring questioning of the patient. Was much more high level delving into medical past than any previous docs we have seen and we have seen a lot of mds due to 25 years of chronic disease. We would would highly recomend him.