Dr. Anmarie Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anmarie Moore?

January 16th, 2016

Great Doctors' offices. Prompt caring staff

August 23rd, 2015

not much help

I have had two appointments here, and saw Dr. Moore, less than 2 minutes. PA did all the work. They did order tests which came back negative. There was no help or recommendations made to solve my intestinal issues. I am on my own to figure out if I have gluten intolerance, dairy etc. aside from the tests, this group provided little help.

February 15th, 2015

Be ware of the ladies at the front Desk!!!

I was going in for a follow up with Dr. Moore. The ladies asked me for a payment, but I explained I should not have to pay because my deductible had been met. I said I wanted to cancel the appointment b/c I was feeling fine, didn't really need the appointment, and was't planning to pay for anything. They told me to wait and they'd check with the insurance. Later the lady came and whispered to me that I would not have to pay anything. Here it is a month later and they have sent me a bill for the same amount. Very deceptive and sneaky so they can get paid. I won't be going there again. I really liked Dr. Moore, but I can't trust that office, and would rather not contribute my money to people like that. Dr. Moore is very good, but I wouldn't trust the front desk crew.

February 7th, 2014

GOOD Experience

Dr. Moore was very good at putting me at ease. I was very scared to have my screening since my husband had his colon perforated during his screening by a different Doctor. She was very good explaining things and the facility was very nice...

July 8th, 2013

Dr Moore was great!

Seemless Endoscopy. Dr Moore was kind and was very professional. I eould definately recommend her and her office.

May 15th, 2013

Thank you Dr Moore for your kindness!!!!!!!!

Dr Moore took care of my 82 year old mother at Morton Plant when she was admitted with an arterial gastric ulcer bleed. She is so caring and told me that I could call her any time for anything and she will call me back no matter where she was. We had to call her a few times and each time she called me back within a matter of a few minutes. She made sure I completely understood everything that was happening with my mother. I would highly recommend her and if I ever need a gastric doctor she will be my first choice! She is SUPER SWEET!

April 27th, 2011

I found Dr. Moore to be an excellent doctor, she gave me all the time I needed. She also was very caring and I would send anyone to see her.My first visit I waited an hour in the waiting room, but when Dr.Moore came in, she apologized for running late. My follow up I only waited about 10 min. and she came right into the room. But I found her to be outstanding.

March 25th, 2011

Office telephone often is not answered or is busy. Phone messager are not returned. Pharmacy requests are ignored for Rx refills, prompting multipe contacts. Office staff seems bothered to have to deal with patients in the office and on the phone. Lunch voice mail is on for extended times. It was not a good experience although Dr, Moore was nice.

January 30th, 2010

Worst Followup of My Life

Dr. Moore was kind and thorough in her exam and explanation of the colonoscopy. Her office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I was scheduled for a follow-up with her associate, Kathleen Deegan. My first appointment was rescheduled because Deegan was ill. I arrived at the office 10 minutes prior to my appointment, and 30 minutes later was escorted to a room, where I was left (basically for dead). When leaving the office, there was no one in to tell that I could no longer wait. Three days later, one of the staff called to let me know the results (benign). I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor's office staff in my life. There are plenty of GI doctors in the area, suggest you try one that has a professional staff.

June 25th, 2009

Excellent, caring doctor

I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor. Fabulous!!

August 28th, 2017