A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters, Emergency Physician, Radiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Jerry Peters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann-Jerry J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Gold River, CA.