A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters, Emergency Physician, Radiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Jerry Peters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann-Jerry J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ann-Jerry Peters practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Gold River, CA.