A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ochs has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ochs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann-Margaret M. Ochs practice?
Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs practices Internal Medicine near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stephenville, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Internists.