A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ochs has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs practice?
- Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann-Margaret Ochs practices Internal Medicine near Stephenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Stephenville Internists.