Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland
Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosland is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Joanne Kahlenberg
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Meredith Peters
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Joseph Messana
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi31