A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosland graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rosland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland practice?
- Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann-Marie Rosland practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.