A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Anderson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Anderson MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Ann Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Anderson practices Anatomic Pathology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Pathologists.