A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Arthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Arthur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Arthur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Virginia Arthur MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann V. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Ann Arthur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Arthur practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.