A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Aspera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Aspera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Aspera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aspera graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aspera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Michele Aspera MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Aspera practice?
- Dr. Ann Aspera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Aspera practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.