A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Aspera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Aspera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aspera
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aspera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Aspera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aspera graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aspera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Michele Aspera MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Aspera practice?
- Dr. Ann Aspera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Aspera practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.