A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Babbitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Babbitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Babbitt MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Ann Babbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Babbitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Yarmouth, ME.
See South Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.