Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Babbitt
Dr. Ann Babbitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Portland, ME, with another office in Yarmouth, ME. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Babbitt is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus and Maine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Babbitt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ann Babbitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Portland, ME.
Dr. Gregory Sawyer
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
South Portland, ME 1.53 mi10
Dr. Dennis Sullivan
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
South Portland, ME 1.53 mi39
Dr. Samuel Scott
South Portland, ME 1.53 mi35