A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bailey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Geryl Bailey MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann G. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Ann Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Bailey practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.