A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bailey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann G. Bailey practice?
Dr. Ann Bailey practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Bailey, Dr. Anabel Bailey, Dr. Anya Bailey, Dr. Deeann Bailey, Dr. Hana Bailey, Dr. Hanna Bailey, Dr. Hannah Bailey, Dr. Hannelore Bailey