A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bajart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bajart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bajart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Corneal Transplantation, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajart graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bajart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Bajart practice?
Dr. Ann Bajart practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and West Yarmouth, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.