A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bajart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bajart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bajart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bajart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajart graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Bajart MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Bajart practice?
- Dr. Ann Bajart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Bajart practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.