A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bajart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bajart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajart
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bajart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bajart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajart graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Bajart MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Bajart practice?
- Dr. Ann Bajart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Bajart practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.