Ann E Ballen, MD
8501 SW 124 Avenue
suite 109
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 271-4544
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Thankful Father  |  show details
by James M on Apr 8th, 2013

Doctor Ballen has been our doctor for over 20 years. She saved my daughter's eye sight when she was just 6 months old. I read other reviews that stated they had a long wait. That was very possible at her old office. The wait may have been long because she is popular. She is popular because she is the best. She has returned to a private practice which I am sure will improve her wait time. Believe me, she is worth the wait. I have total confidence and would not take my family any place else. Thank you Doctor Ballen.

|  paciente  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

La oficina es la peor en servicio al cliente , nunca atienden y si atienden es muuuuuuyyyyyyyy demorada , muy mal personal el que tiene en su oficina.

|  Dont go to if your in a rush  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

If you have 3 hours to wait, then she is the Dr for you. My appointment was for 205 i got there 30 minutes early and still was not seen until 430. My advice for her don't make so many appoinrments for the same time especially if you know you take forever to see 1 patient

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr Ballens office opened this am at 7:45am & our appointment was at 8:10am how many people could they possibly schedule ahead of us in 25 minutes to make my Mom wait 2 hours, AND then they didnt even clear her eye duct just gave her another eye exam. We had done that 3 weeks ago, at the office close to where my Mom lives, and Mom took the antibiotics and her eye was still tearing. SOOO we needed to waste 4 hours, and go to the office that was much farther away, driving through rush hour traffic, on a day that we didnt have that much time (but that was the day the doctor was there), just for the doc to see that it was still tearing, and then have to make ANOTHER appointment to go back for the procedure??!!! She has a good reputation, this doctor, but this is totally unacceptable!

|  Rude Staff Long Wait  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I made the appointment with Dr. Ballen's office and had to wait 10 weeks for my appointment, it's an acceptable wait to me for a nonemergent issue at a specialist's office. We just needed to check out my son's astigmatism. Well, I arrived to the appointment 20 minutes early to have time to fill out paperwork. I waited an hour after my scheduled appointment before walking up to the desk to ask how much longer. I was RUDELY informed, "We still have patients waiting who were scheduled at one" with an eye roll from the staff member. I'm sorry, that is NOT my problem. I was prompt, I have been waiting patiently with both of my patients who had been scheduled an hour before I even asked. I collected my things and left their office to which the rude staff member said, "Well, you're still obligated for the financial portion of the visit". No, no I am not. I am not paying you $90 per child to sit in your waiting room and be treated rudely. I called our insurance and I hope they do not continue to use this office as a covered office. I would not recommend this office to anyone despite Dr. Ballen's abilities. Learn how to schedule patients correctly, take a course in human decency or close the office.

|  worth the wait  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr Ballen is the best pediatric Dr that I have ever known. She is very courteous, attentive to detail, professional and above all her knowledge on her profession.When no one could diagnose my daughter she was able to find out about it when she was 1 1/2 Yrs old. My daughter had surgery at the age of 3 and now she is 10 and will not see any other Dr that is not this one.Highly recommended.

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

i went with my baby and she didn't know what it is going on with him. she doesn't have time to explain. i don't like her