A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bates, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann B Bates MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann B. Bates practice?
- Dr. Ann Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Bates practices Pediatrics near Wallingford, PA.
See Wallingford Pediatricians.