A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bates, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann B. Bates practice?
Dr. Ann Bates practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Bates, Dr. Anabel Bates, Dr. Anya Bates, Dr. Deeann Bates, Dr. Hana Bates, Dr. Hanna Bates, Dr. Hannah Bates, Dr. Hannelore Bates