A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Baylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Baylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Baylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Yayoi Baylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Y. Baylor practice?
- Dr. Ann Baylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Baylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Berlin, NH.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.