Dr. Ann Becker, MD
Dr. Ann Young Becker MD is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
Medical College of Georgia
1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Becker, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Becker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macon Northside Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann Y. Becker practice?
Dr. Ann Becker practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Knightdale, NC.
See Augusta Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Becker, Dr. Marianne Becker, Dr. Hanna Becker, Dr. Nan Becker, Dr. Maryann Becker, Dr. Nancy Becker, Dr. Hannelore Becker, Dr. Ana Becker