A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bevelhimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bevelhimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bevelhimer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bevelhimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bevelhimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevelhimer graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bevelhimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of TN Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Stuart Bevelhimer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann S. Bevelhimer practice?
- Dr. Ann Bevelhimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Bevelhimer practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.