Dr. Ann Bogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Bogan?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2015

Great doctor!

I saw Dr Bogan off and on from 2006 to 2011. Dr Bogan was extremely helpful to me in a number of ways. First, she's very perceptive and insightful and cuts to chase. Based on our first interview she accurately assessed the situation - something other doctors had not. Second, I was not enthused about using anti-depressant medications but she was very thorough and discussed all the details which helped my decision process. Lastly, she cares about her patient's progress, I never felt like another file folder on her desk. Note: During the time I saw her she did not have any staff, therefore no rating for "Courteous Staff"

October 9th, 2017