A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bogard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bogard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bogard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Louise Bogard MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Bogard practice?
- Dr. Ann Bogard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Bogard practices Otolaryngology near WINSTON SALEM, NC.
See WINSTON SALEM Otolaryngologists.