Dr. Ann Bogard MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Winston Salem, NC

no change

April 14th, 2017
Great Doctor
Very caring staff and also Dr Bogard.

March 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor. She has taken care of my husband and myself for many years. She treats you as family.

June 22nd, 2012
The absolute BEST ever!
My son has been a patient since he was 6-months old. He has been a very sick child. He was in & out of Brenner's 4 times & Dr. Bogard was the one that got him better & diagnosed the problem. I felt like she truly cared about him like he was her own child. Her staff seems to go out of their way to meet my son's needs and has always been very nice. The nurses are also great and make my son feel very comfortable and even take away the anxiety all kids have when at the doctor. They seem really good with children. She does run behind but I see why because she goes way beyond a basic exam if needed. My son is now almost 4 years old & would not trust him with anyone but Dr. Bogard. She is truly an angel and I was very lucky to be referred to her. There are not many physicians like her anymore that look at what is best for the patient and not treat you like a number and rush you in and out. She is worth waiting for and I don't know what I would do if she wasn't around. My son has chronic allergies and sinus polyps that will need treatment for the rest of his life. If you are looking for a caring and thorough physician, go see Dr. Bogard. When my son gets sick and tells me he needs to go and see Dr. Bogard, that says a lot about how great she is.

April 9th, 2012
Great ENT--Horrible Support Staff
Dr. Bogard, while not having the most caring bedside manner, is quite thorough and accurately diagnosed and successfully treated two different types of staph infections in my sinuses. These were missed by my regular medical doctor and not even cultured by a prominent ENT at another highly recognizable ENT clinic in W-S. The absolute worst part of seeing her though is the wait on almost every visit followed only by her staff in the back including her nurse. Not friendly, doesn't seem very caring. But I would still go to her because she does know her stuff...

February 10th, 2012
Dont trust this place
These doctors lie on doctors reports. Trust me i found out the hard way when i switched to another doctor because she has no ideal what shes doing in relationship to dizzieness. When she heard i was changing doctors she changed my notes so they would deny a disability claim.Go somewhere else for medicial care for an ENT. This is why their office stays empty.She told me there was nothing else she could do for me that i was ok to work but i was sitting in her office about to pass out with dizzieness. hummm U tell me...

August 19th, 2011
I love Dr Ann Bogard and her staff. All of the staff take the time and show that they care....The wait maybe long but in the end its all worth it. From the greeting at the front desk to the check out at the end I felt as if I meant something to them!!!! So I would like to take the time to say Thanks and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

August 3rd, 2011
Best ENT in the area
Dr. Bogard is recognized by other MD's as the best ENT around. I have referred many people to her, and they all view her as an excellent ENT. The staff at the front desk, however, leave much to be desired!

June 9th, 2009
Dr. Bogard is an exceptional ENT! She is very thorough and does everything necessary to diagnose the problem, and fix it. Her office staff, on the other hand, is terribly rude and broadcasts your information throughout the office. All patients in the waiting area know your personal information, which is very unprofessional. You may want to stress for them to use the sliding glass windows when you visit. The wait is usually EXTREMELY long! So make sure you have about 2 and 1/2 hours for them. Dr. Bogard is great, but the office staff and the wait makes it a hard decision to return or not.