A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bolger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Bolger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bolger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bolger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Frances Bolger MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Bolger practice?
- Dr. Ann Bolger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Bolger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.