A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Bollay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Bollay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollay graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bollay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Lise Bollay MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Bollay practice?
- Dr. Ann Bollay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Bollay practices Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists.