A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Botash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Botash is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Botash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Botash graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Botash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann S. Botash practice?
Dr. Ann Botash practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.