A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Boudreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Boudreaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Boudreaux, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreaux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Boudreaux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Felice Boudreaux MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Boudreaux practice?
- Dr. Ann Boudreaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Boudreaux practices Emergency Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Emergency Physicians.