Dr. Ann Buhl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 8th, 2016
Cleaned out endo, conceived a baby boy!
I went in with a 6cm ovarian cyst on one ovary, a 3 cm cyst on the other. The larger cyst was so painful pre-surgery i could barely function. Surgery determined I have stage 3-4 endometriosis. Recovery wasn't bad, I needed percocet for 2 days then I was ok without it. Dr Buhl did the Davinici surgery Took a few weeks to be totally pain free but tolerable. I was able to naturally conceive less than a year after the surgery, which is impressive considering the stats for conception after ovarian cysts are on the grim side. I think Dr Buhl did a good clean out. Scar wise most of them are barely noticable 2 years later, the one where the camera went in is visible but not bad- unless you're a bikini model I wouldnt worry about the scars. If you need to have surgery, I'd trust Dr Buhl to get it right

March 31st, 2016
I'm having a ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY IN 15 days, & feel I'm in extremely capable hands, DR Buhl has been my OB for at least 7 yrs

March 31st, 2016
Excellent physician!
She is very personable, intelligent and kind.

November 25th, 2015
Dr. Buhl is an example of a caring professional. She is personable and easy to talk to. During my diagnosis and surgery, I felt confident that I was in good hands.

September 27th, 2015
The best doctor ever !!

February 26th, 2014
I love Dr. Buhl. She is patient, kind, knowledgable. She empowers her patients to be involved in their own healthcare management. I would recommend her without hesitation.

September 15th, 2010
Incredible Doctor, surgeon and human being!
It has been about 7 years since I was diagnosed with uterine cancer - early stage. I was referred to Dr. Buhl which was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Along with being a great surgeon, she is a wonderful person who gave me all the time I needed to calm my anxieties of the big "C" diagnosis. I now live in Florida, but if the time came that I needed the services of Dr. Buhl's specialization I would be on Long Island in a heart beat. I highly and unequivocally recommend Dr. Ann Buhl.

July 17th, 2010
I was diagnosed through a D & C with cancer of my Uterus. I called Dr Buhl and got an appointment with in a few days. Dr Buhl and her staff could not be better. She was compansionate and understanding and skillful and did everything to make me feel more at ease. Dr Buhl performed DaVinci Robotic Hysterecomy. She was wonderful. In 1 1/2 weeks I was back in the office and in 4 weeks I am completely pain free. I would recommend Dr Ann Buhl to anyone.

October 29th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Buhl's manner is terrific. She is upbeat and caring. She did an excellent job.

October 12th, 2009
Thank you!
I was referred to Dr. Buhl by my regular GYN for her expertise with cancer. Dr. Buhl dx me with cervical cancer 4 years ago. I stand here today because of her surgical skills and removed all the cancer. My only complaint is that she moved to South Nassau which is too far for me to travel. I don't think there is another GYN out there that is so kind, supportive and understanding as her. Thank you Dr. Buhl!

April 19th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR
I have been a patient of Dr Buhl for 4 1/2 years after having been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. She has been kind, caring and has wonderful bedside manner. Upon my diagnosis she explained everything to my husband, mother & myself including diagrams so that I would understand what was going to happen. I would not change doctors under any circumstances. She is no longer with Long Island Gynecologic and is now at South Nassau in Valley Stream. I will be seeing her at the new practice next week. I am sure that I will continue to be given the attention & respect that Dr Buhl gives every patient. Making an appointment at the new location was painless. The office staff manning the phones were a lot better and more professional than at LI Gynocologic. The only person who I will miss from LI Gynocologic is the RN Elenore Colbert who is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. Maybe we will all get lucky and she will end up w/ Dr Buhl again.

March 9th, 2009
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
AFTER HAVING BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH OVARIAN CANCER, DR BUHL HAS TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF ME, HAS FOLLWED MY CARE AFTER I HAD A RECURRANCE, AND IS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL LIFT. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN NEGATIVE WITH MY DIAGNOSIS, WHICH TO ME IS ALL PART OF THE HEALING PROCESS. I WOULD NOT CHANGE TO ANOTHER DOCTOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.