A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buikema-Wiarda
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buikema-Wiarda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buikema-Wiarda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Buikema-Wiarda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann K Buikema-Wiarda MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Buikema-Wiarda practice?
- Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda practices Ophthalmology near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Carlisle, IN and Plymouth, IN.
See Warsaw Ophthalmologists.