A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buikema-Wiarda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Buikema-Wiarda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann K Buikema-Wiarda MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Buikema-Wiarda practice?
- Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Buikema-Wiarda practices Ophthalmology near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and New Carlisle, IN.
See Warsaw Ophthalmologists.