Neurologists

248 Pleasant St
Ste G200
Concord, NH 03301
603-224-6691
Locations and availability (3)

|  Incredible physician  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Cabot is by far the most comprehensive, caring and realistic physician I have been to. She provides a wealth of information, spends unlimited time, reviews MRI's herself while you are with her, and offers encouraging words and support.

May 24th, 2012

Once she started with concord neurology, she became very attentive not to exceed her 15 min allotment of time. Upon asking a question, she became repeatedly aggitated quickly showing me to the many site she was amazed I hadn't thoroughly researched. Was caring, not now.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr Cabot is THE doctor if you have MS in the NH area. When others scratch their heads with a dazed look when asked for specifics, she offers direction in a maze without an exit. She's seen it before. She'll show you the best options available. See her..today. Don't you ever get tired of hearing us complain doc?

|  The BEST  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Cabot is the best neurologist in NH. I've been to many others before finding her and there is none who compare with her. She's everything you could want in an MS doctor! Great person too!

Apr 5th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Cabot for neurological conditions. She is kind, patient, extremely smart and very patient focused. She is by far my favorite Dr. ever! She cares deeply for her MS patients and the whole office participated annually in the MS Walk. I wish every Dr. was this good!

Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Cabot is the best neurologist I have seen. Very caring, even when I didn't. Excellent office staff. I'd have to say she's an awesome doctor!!

Mar 1st, 2010

I have NEVER met a staff like this one. Not only is Dr Cabot caring and respectful EVERYONE is amazing. Dr Cabot also had amazing resources from a Dietitian, a counselor. She also had people from the MS society.I have never felt so cared for.

by Cheri on Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Cabot is by far the best neurologist I've encountered to date. Very caring, compassionate and extremely keen to patients needs. I have MS and Dr. Cabot actually took the time to diagnose my unique situation, not give me a "cookie cutter" answer or tell me it's all in my head! Thanks Doc for being there for us!

Mar 13th, 2009

Dr. Cabot is by far the BEST neurologist I have ever seen!! She is smart, funny and genuinely kind. Dr. Cabot took time to explain things that 5 other neurologists have never explained. I would highly recommend her to anyone. In fact, I traveled 3,000 miles to see her...

|  amazing neurologist  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2008

knowledgable,compassionate,smart! Best neurologist I have seen.(5)total. Highly reccomend Dr.Cabot,best in NH.