Dr. Ann Callahan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Callahan has it all- up to date expertise, creativity, common sense and the ability to truly listen and care

May 3rd, 2013
She saved my life
When I first went to Dr. Callahan I was in very bad shape. After many years of seeing other doctors without any results, she was able to diagnose my condition almost immediately. She is warm and caring and I look forward to seeing her. I recommend her very highly.

January 11th, 2012
Excellent!
I have been seeing Dr. Callahan for about eight months for treatment of severe depression. She is kind, understanding and she "gets it". She is calm, low-keyed and extremely intelligent but not at all arrogant like so many of the previous psychiatrists I saw. She recommended cutting-edge medication strategies that no other psychiatrist had ever suggested and I am now feeling better than I have in over ten years. Hats off to her!

February 5th, 2011
Great Psychiatrist
I recently met with Dr. Callahan for the first time. I have a long history of severe anxiety and depression. She immediately put me at ease with her calm demeanor and quiet compassion. She was extremely thorough and set out a clear plan of action which involved a stepwise change from a medication regimen that was no longer effective. After only two weeks I am feeling significantly better. I only wish I had found Dr. Callahan sooner!

November 17th, 2010
Great Doc
Dr. Callahan is great doc. She is extremely bright and knowledgeable about all aspects of psychopharmacology, but not at all arrogant or haughty. She is confident yet understated. She takes the time to listen and she explains things in clear concise terms that a patient can understand. She knows her meds inside out, and works with precision and finesse. My bipolar II and OCD have been stable for 2 years because of Dr. Callahan's help!

July 20th, 2009
Dr Callahan is fantastic!
Dr. Callahan is a brilliant, extremely caring, compassionate psychiatrist. After going to many psychiatrists, she was the one who FINALLY diagnosed me correctly. She is great with meds. And she returns phone calls!!!